With more than 200,000 students leaving school and 1 million students in their final three years of secondary school considering their future pathways each year in South Africa, skills development and school-to-work transition programs are more important than ever when it comes to preparing youth for the changing employment market.
Eltel Academy has identified a gap in career education. To successfully gain employment, students must develop the personal skills, attitudes and behaviors that employers seek. Being work-ready is vital in preparing today’s young adults for employment.
Cost for this Program is dependent on your affordability and our partners. Up to 90% Sponsorship Available!
Please complete the Form below and 1 of our consultants will call you. Available at Sandton
IT WORK READY PROGRAM
choose your career paths:
- Office Admin/PA
- Junior PC Technician
- Marketing & Sales Agent
- Call Centre Agents
- Graphic Designers
- Web site Designers
- Social Media Agents & Posters
- The IT Work Ready Program is a multi-media educational toolkit with on the Job work experience for Individuals. It was designed by Mr Mukadam with over 22 Years in the the Career and Training Industry.
- The IT Work Ready Program can be run by schools, community programs and is also suitable for those working with disengaged youth or those seeking re-entry into the workforce.
- The IT Work Ready Program engages and supports students that cannot find jobs in a successful training-to-work transition.
- The Work-Ready Program will equip young adults with the skills, knowledge and attitude required for a positive entry into today’s workforce.
FEATURES OF THE IT WORK READY PROGRAM
IT Work Ready Program is the platform that all job finders have been waiting for.
- Fluent navigation and easy to use
- Vast resource of content (Career Mapping)
- Multi-media teaching methods
- e-books & Exam Preps
- Presentation slides
- Workshops and student activities
- Student assessment and curriculum mapping
- Vibrant and informative ‘Educator’s Community’
- Videos and real life stories
- Real world work experience for students
- Access to employer programs
Why Work-Ready ?
The Work-Ready Program responds to the demand from employers, industry and educators for a comprehensive program that is dedicated purely to preparing young adults for work.
The Program enables students :
- To successfully gain and keep employment, through developing the personal skills, attitudes and behaviors that employers seek
- Learn with an industry focus and have access to industry initiatives.
- To effectively recognize and develop these skills, behaviors and attitudes; preparing them for both the job search process and life in the workforce